Sorry, this entry is only available in Japanese.
Monthly Archives: August 2015
Well Known Product of Hyogo Prefecture : Ibo-no-Ito
I ate special class, called “Tokkyu”, of handmade vermicellifine noodles “Ibo no Ito”. It was very good!
Ibo no Ito
This is a famous product of Hyogo prefecture in Japan. It is severely managed product.
Especially, special class is created by only limited worker. It’s really delicious,
Ingredient for 1 person
- Noodle 2 bundle
- Leek 4 or 5 inch
- Noodle soup
It’s good to add some fruit.
The following cookware is required.
- kitchen knife
- chopping board
How to Cook
The cooking instruction is written on the package of Ibonoito, so it is good to see it.
- Drip water into the pot and put it over fire.
- Once the pot boils, put noodles into the pot and wait 2 or 3 minutes.
- Now, put boiled noodles in water, and make it cold.
- Put cold noodles into some plate.
- Prepare noodle soup and chop leeks, put leaks into noodle soup.
Now, get some noodle and put it into noodle soup, and bring the noodle into your mouth.