I ate grilled chicken breast meat with grated white radish and ponzu source, and rice, miso soup, and shinodani.
Combination of ponzu source and chicken breast meat and grated white radish is great.
Ingredient for 2 person
- Chicken breast meat : about 250 g
- White radish : about 10 cm
- Thin green spring onion shoots : 3
- salt and pepper : nip
- ponzu source : 1 or 2 tbsp
- Cooking sake : 1 tbsp
Salad oil : a little (use for frying pan)
Grated white radish makes fluffy texture.
1 tbsp of ponzu source make lite flavor, I recommend 2 tbsp.
And prepare the following utensils.
- Cooking knife
- Chopping board
- Grating utensil
- Coffee dripper, filter and mag cup (if you have)
- Frying pan
- Measure spoons
How to Cook
Most of water in white radish will be discarded. There are some way to use it, but I didn’t use it this time.
- Grate white radish.
- Drain grated white radish. Prepare coffee dripper, filter and mag cup, and put the grated radish into it. If you don’t have dripper, squeeze it lightly.
- Chop thin green spring onion shoots into 3 mm pieces.
- Chop chicken breast meat into easy-to-eat sizes.
- On the chopping board, put cooking sake, salt and pepper on the chicken, and rub them well.
- Put salad oil into frying pan, and grill chicken breast meat.
- Brown both side of the chicken, and stop the fire.
- Put the chicken onto dishes, put grated white radish and thin green spring onion over it.
- Lastly, put ponzu source on.